Barrel Racing Rules and Regulations
Registration and Payments
- Please make checks payable to Rockin Horse Ranch.
- Returned checks will incur a $30.00 returned check fee.
- Entries can be faxed, emailed or filled out online.
- Entry payments MUST be received to guarantee any other services (stalls, etc.) by the date noted on the entry blank or website.
- Changes to entries after submission will incur a $10.00 fee.
- Vet-Outs will still be required to pay the processing fee.
In submitting my entry, you hereby release Rockin Horse Ranch, Inc., WPRA, and BBR; and any official, employee, or agent of same from any claim or right for damages which occur to me or my horse(s) at this show or in transit. All contestants in the above event are responsible for reading all rules and conditions and understanding them.
IMPORTANT - COVID 19 Update
Until further notice, the following rules and processes will be in place:
- Our RHR races will use the same format as all other races but we will have some Covid-19 Social Distancing Guidelines.
- Everyone will have to Enter and pay their fees online including exhibitions. When you enter you can comment what time slot you would like to be in for exhibitions and we will try to accommodate you as best we can (first enter first served.)
- The office will be close to contestants and no money can change hands.
- The draw for pre-entries will be posted on Rodeogo.com.
- All results will be posted at the end of each race on Rodeogo.com.
- We will take late entries online until until 1 hour before each race.
- All checks will be mailed out Monday after the event.
- You must have a current W-9 on file to receive you check. We will have forms available, or you can download it here.
- We are asking that you all do not congregate in the arenas and keep 6 ft distancing unless it’s an immediate family member.
- You may have someone film for you then leave the arena at the end of your run.
- We have 20 acres of land to park on, spread out as much as possible. Parking lots use social distancing and consideration to your neighbors.
Hopefully one of these days things will be back to normal again. Thanks for your cooperation.
For help with registration or for more information, please use the Rockin Horse Ranch contact info (click here) to mail, fax, or email your entry or speak with Patty Wright to get your questions answered.