Rockin Horse Ranch Mobile Logo Dark

RHR 2018 Spring Series Barrel Races

RHR 2018 Spring Series Barrel Races


March 24,25 - $500 added per day

April 28,29 - $500 added per day

May 19,20 - $500 added per day

June 1,2,3 - $1000 added per day


Series awards for High point horse in Open, Youth and Senior. Weekend average prizes in each division will be given at the Finale in June. You must attend 4 out the 9 races of the Spring Series to be eligible for series awards

For the 2-day races will be using a 4-D format and for the June weekend we will be using 5-D format. You can find entry blanks on our website For more information you can call or text 505-301-3772

Team Barrel Racing Rules

Each team consists of 3 barrel racers. Entry fee are $60 per team. You can pick one team member and draw one or draw two team members.
Each contestants name will be put in the draw when you enter the open barrel race. If your name is drawn you can elect to either pay you $20 (giving you one more chance to win) and collect your money if that team wins or you can elect to not pay your $20 fee and not receive any money if that team wins.
Books close for the team race at 4 pm on Friday. We will then draw for remaining team members and post teams by 5 pm.
Once teams are posted, we will then Calcutta the teams prior to the Open race starting at 6 pm.
60% of the Calcutta pot will go to the winning bidder and the other 40% of the pot will be added money to the team barrel race
Payout for Team Race will be based on the total money won, for the team, for all three days in the Open 5D only.
Tres Rios Bracelets will be awarded to the winning team.

2017 Race for the Trailer

Live View

RFD TV American Qualifier

June 9,10,11 - RHR Spring Series Barrel Racing Finale - $1000 added each day to 5-D Open.

RFD TV American Qualifier is June 10, 6:00 PM

Series Prizes, plus Average prizes for the weekend, in Open Senior and Youth.

See attachment for schedule and fees.

Pre enter until Monday before race to avoid late fee

30 min riding slots are available Thursday afternoon for $50 - limit 10 horses per slot